Hygiene measures also for your terminals
To clean your terminal, we recommend using a soft, micro-fibre cloth dampened with 70% isopropyl alcohol, non-toxic, non-bleach disinfectant safe cleaning fluid. Please take care to avoid run-off and do not allow any liquid to enter the plastic casing.
- For a smear-free finish, polish with a dry, clean, lint-free cloth.
- DO NOT use any other janitorial products, acids, solvents, polishes or abrasives.
- Dampen a lint-free cloth or cotton swab with isopropyl alcohol, or an alcohol-based cleaning fluid which doesn’t leave any residue, e.g. DVD/CD head cleaning fluid – do not use Acetone or any other product likely to damage plastic.
- Gently rub the cloth across the sensor surface in a left and right direction.
- Move slowly down the sensor to cover the entire surface area.
- Repeat this process 2 or 3 times.
- Check that no residual solution remains on the sensor.