Protime, proud member of the SD Worx family, has become a successful European provider of HR software solutions and related services for Workforce management, Time & Attendance, Access and Planning. With its solutions and expertise, Protime helps companies deal with time in a more efficient and valuable way. 'Make time valuable' is our vision, and we make it happen every day thanks to our 340 committed employees accross Europe.
As a Project Manager you are part of our International Business Unit, which consists of +/- 15 enthusiastic colleagues.
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the successful implementation of our international software projects. You constantly strive to maximize our customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to work with and for renowned international clients in various sectors.
- You will be responsible for managing international software projects from start up to delivery.
- You can rely on a proven and successful project methodology, an approach that focuses on working with customers and third parties.
- You monitor the project scope, budget and timeframe. You report regularly on the progress of the project.
- You coordinate the project team and support them where necessary. Throughout the process you ensure a smooth communication.
- Given the international context, your role does not stop across national borders. You have an international reflex and you like to travel!
As we all know, teamwork makes the dream work. Together with your immediate colleagues, you make an active, constructive and creative contribution to the success of our international projects. After all, you don't achieve success alone, but together!