Consultancy , Mechelen
Interfacing & Reporting Consultant
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Would you like to participate in international projects? And do you want to spread our name across the globe?
About the role
You will be part of our International Business Unit, consisting of dynamic and motivated colleagues with various job descriptions (Account Managers, Consultants, Project Managers). Together with the project team, you will assist our international customers with the implementation of our HRM software tool. You will work from one of our offices (or at home) or at the clients’ (who are located all over the world).
- Through your knowledge and passion, you succesfully meet our client’s reporting needs. You provide tailor-made reports based and the client’s needs, with our own reporting tool (complemented by VBScript, VBA and/or C#).
- Furthermore, you ensure that our software communicates perfectly with other systems (such as payroll solutions, HR- and ERP-tools).
- You communicate with all involved internal and external parties on a regular basis. Some of your contacts have technical skills, other don’t: you explain complicated matters in a clear and efficient way.
- You assist our Customer Care department, where you offer second line support to our customers regarding interfaces and reports. You analyse the requests and their urgency and complexity, so that incidents are resolved in the most efficient manner.
As we all know, teamwork makes the dream work. Together with your immediate colleagues, you make an active, constructive and creative contribution to the success of our internal projects. After all, you don’t achieve success alone, but together!
Do you want to learn more about this position? Then join us on the 11th of May for our Jobcafe. Click here for more info and/or to subscribe.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you already have some job experience or are you just starting your career? You are welcome to take a chance and convince us!
- You know a thing or two about programming in VBA, VBS or another programming lanuage (basic knowledge or a deep affinity is required).
- You manage to explain things clearly to our customer, thanks to your service-oriented mindset.
- You excel in analytical and logical thinking.
- You are a real problem solver. When our customer is happy, you are happy.
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- You are willing to travel to customers inside and outside of Europe.
Why choose Protime?
- Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
- We encourage initiative, ownership and creativity in tackling challenges.
- You will never, ever come home and say you had “just another day at the office”. Innovation never stands still. Every day offers a different challenge.
- And of course, we also offer an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Geïnteresseerd? Stuur ons jouw kandidatuur!
Wil je deel uitmaken van een dynamisch en groeiend bedrijf? Behoren motivatie, creativiteit en teamgeest tot jouw waarden? Dan ben jij misschien wel de persoon die wij zoeken!