- The Business Partner will introduce small changes to your existing Protime solution.
- These changes are based on requests entered by you or based on the analysis performed by the Business Partner.
- These services can be HR related, interfacing, reporting and/ or automation related.
- The Business Partner will take care of all the activities to ensure a smooth payroll process
- This includes getting the basic data correct, solving the anomalies, executing pre- and postproduction run, reporting and communication with external parties.
- Some customers require more availability beyond office hours, priority towards the questions they have for our Customer Care team or a Single Point of Contact for more in-depth knowledge of their Protime solution.
- SLA extension can also be extra support or maintenance related to bespoke software the customer has in place.
- The Business Partner is responsible for keeping the non-payroll related information up to date.
- Depending on the need, the required data will be maintained on a more or less frequent level.
- Whereas previous activities are Protime solution based, Social Secretariat support concerns assistance for external solutions.
- The Business Partner will either maintain data in a third-party solution, be in touch with another vendor to guarantee data and document handling or work on internal HR related activities.
- The Business Partner can also assist you in other aspects that are part of the Protime solution as a whole that go beyond the previously mentioned categories.
- The Business Partner can test your specific solution towards new releases, perform a Health Check on a regular basis, maintain your custom made documentation, train new employees
- and much more.
If you experience a peak in your workload, need to replace an internal resource for a specific period of time, want to outsource some activities to focus on other priorities, … Please contact your Account Manager or the Protime Business Partner Team.