You are the link between our customers and the project team. You are responsible for planning new projects with customers and you also manage changes to existing projects. You take on a coordinating role in supporting the consultancy team.
Thanks to your structure and organization, the project team can function efficiently. Together you ensure satisfied customers.
How will you do that?
- You support the project team during the start-up of the project. You provide the first contact with the customer (scheduling project kick-off, analysis, etc.).
- You provide administrative support to the project team.
- You manage the planning of the project team.
- You ensure that the mutual project activities are correctly aligned.
- You take the lead in optimizing the planning.
- You coordinate changes within existing projects in an efficient manner.
- You ensure the completeness of project documents.
- You guarantee correct invoicing of our customer projects.
- You will be part of an international team that works for customers throughout Europe. So you communicate continuously in English.
Of course, you never walk alone. Even though you usually work independently on your projects, you can always count on #collaboration and #camaraderie (two of our core values) with your teammates.