Check If OneNote is still logged in with your Protime account. (Still Protime.eu? First reconfigure the Notebooks!)
Use the next steps to connect your OneNote notebooks to your SD Worx account.
- Open your SD Worx OneDrive folder and create a new OneNote folder.
- All your open OneNote notebooks are on the left hand side. Click on the little triangle to find them.
- Right click one of the Notebooks and select Properties.
- The properties of the Notebook are still set to the Protime OneDrive.
- Select "Change Location" to move your Notebook the the newly created folder on your SD Worx OneDrive.
- OneNote will now start a sync to the new location.
- Repeat these steps if you have multiple OneNote Notebooks
- When all the OneNote Notebooks have been migrated, Select "Sign out"
- Close OneNote, and reopen it.
- Sign In with your SD Worx account.
- Open the moved Notebooks: Go To: File - Open - Browse to you newly created "Notebooks" folder on your SD Worx OneDrive.
- As a final step, you can cleanup old Protime entries in your OneNote. Go to File – Open and check the recent Notebooks. Right click on all Protime Workbooks to remove them. Make sure that you do not touch the the SD Workx notebook.