Did you know that time management is the 1st source of commitment within an organisation for 44.7% of employees in Europe? This is the conclusion of the study "The Perfect Match" carried out by SD Worx in 2022.
But how? What exactly are the contributions, benefits and other advantages of time management? This will be made evident in this blog post!
Time and activity management is now a powerful tool for managers and HR directors. And even more so in this post-Covid period for organisations adopting new forms of work (remote work, flex-office, asynchronous work, face-to-face, hybrid work and much more!)
If it has become an important component of HR policy, how is it applied in practice and, above all, what will its contributions be?
- to have a better and more effective organisation of employees' working time, simply by monitoring their activity,
- to better plan their tasks, manage their attendance, working hours and absences,
- to avoid overloading and allow everyone to benefit from a working time adapted to their mission and role,
- better team management, improved management and greater autonomy and flexibility for employees. Some companies have also chosen to offer their employees the option of managing their working hours individually.
In summary: trust, commitment and loyalty are among the elements found for companies that choose to develop this strategy.
Therefore, good working time management can easily contribute to motivating employees and considerably improve their commitment. This is an important point in the current war for talent between companies.
For the company, by adopting an optimal time management system adapted to its specificities, problems and constraints, it will bring :
Thanks to optimized time management, they will be able to :
- obtain a global monitoring of working time,
- save time and have reliable data on employees for quick and easy personnel management,
- have better control of the work-life balance of teams,
- make (many!) fewer manual errors.
Effective and appropriate time management will allow to:
- access simple and reliable data quickly and easily,
- manage teams more easily with a complete view of attendance and absence,
- save time
- make the right decisions, with attendance and absences, team working times and activities carried out.
At a time when the organisation of work has been profoundly transformed, time management is now showing its relevance since its objective is part of a global policy of human resources optimisation. It is therefore important for all employees within an organisation!
Would you like to learn more about the vast and exciting topics related to this valuable subject of time management?
Then the benefits section of our website is for you!
You may also be interested in our recent infographic "6 key numbers that will change your mind about time management"!